Friday, September 22, 2006

Lola's Profile

Ohmygod! It has been like ... way too long since I have been on this site! So all you fellas who have been emailing me? thank you so much. But ya know I can't return every single email! Let's just say I have been busy! LOL. So I'm into yoga now. Makes me flexible. LOL. And also just got back from New Mexico where I learned all this like New Age Tantric stuff that will totally blow you away. And ...... what else? Ohmygod! I almost forgot! I got this new roomate? Jeff? He is totally awsome. He showed me this really cool workout technique to totally make my abs more defined. But the first time I tried it I got like a hernia or something. Ouch! So anyway keep those emails coming guys! Always love to hear from ya! And check out my new pics here! LOL. Kisses. -------- Lola

No comments: