Thursday, October 12, 2006

Readers' Mail, Part 1

Occasionally I dip into the mail bag because some of you are just too darn shy to post a comment. Faithful reader Brick writes:
"Your blog is sufficient evidence for a diagnosis of bipolar disorder in which case [your medication] may well precipitate a manic phase. We should talk about the implications. If you start losing sleep or buying a lot of stuff, let me know right away."
Thanks, Brick. You can rest assured I've discontinued my medication altogether in favor of straight Scotch.

This comes from Schmick, in Harrisburg, Pa.:
"Are you interested in enlarging your penis? Do you have trouble achieving or maintaining an erection? Do you give your partner full pleasure? We can help ... ."
Thanks, Schmick, I'll pass for now. If I ever start thinking of erections as "achievements,"
I'll give you a call.

No comments: